Handmade in the USA, Tatter Patch is the only patented iron-on distressed jean patch in the world. Breathe new life into your favorite denim with the patch that started it all...The Original! Available in black or white.
Repair & Restyle
- Cut to a smaller size or shape to fill a 5.25" x 5.25" hole/tear
- Allows you to make your own distressed jeans in minutes
- Mimics the appearance of distressed jean thread
- One 6x6 threaded inner-patch
- One piece of double-sided adhesive
- Two yellow heat release papers
- One piece of tracing paper
Tatter Patch leads the way when it comes to saving your jeans, your money and your look. Don't settle for cheap alternatives. Go with the Original!
OUR PATENTED SYSTEM
Tatter Patch is the innovative and surprisingly easy way to save your beloved denim while keeping that distressed look. It’s a one-of-a-kind system created by Jennifer Fagan and is sustainably produced in the good ol’ USA.
REPAIR OR RESTYLE IN MINUTES
First, decide on the amount of patch needed. Trace around the hole cut out the patch size. Simply iron on the unique and patented Tatter Patch system and you're ready to wear.
SAVE YOUR JEANS & MONEY
Taking your jeans to a tailor can get expensive quick. Restore or create your own $200 designer look out of your favorite thrift store jeans. Don’t toss ‘em, Tatter Patch ‘em.